Cancellation or cancellation policy
At the time of the reservation, a signal equal to € 10 per participant of the activity must be paid, not considering any reservation until such deposit is made.
NOTICEING BETWEEN 5 AND 2 DAYS:
If the RESERVATION is canceled, 25% will be charged for management expenses.
In case of reduction of the NUMBER of participants, 25% will be charged in proportion to the number of cancellations for management expenses.
NOTICEING WITH LESS THAN 24 HOURS
The cancellation of the activity within the previous 24 hours means the loss of the amount paid.
IF IT IS NOT PRESENTED AT THE TIME OF THE ACTIVITY
The non-presentation at the place, date and time agreed will entail the payment of the total amount of the activity.
FOR DE SIDE OF THE COMPANY:
- Once the activity is INITIATED, the amount of the activity will not be refunded if the weather conditions or any cause beyond the Adventure Adventure are adverse. In this case the company will propose a change of activity or date.
- The company RESERVES the right to cancel the activity if the clients have clear symptoms of being under the influence of alcohol or other narcotic substances without the right to any refund.
- The company reserves the right to modify the program of activities, in whole or in part, if it is for reasons beyond its control (weather, variations in flow, adverse conditions …), with customers not having more rights than reimbursing the amount paid.
- Adventure Crack reserves the right of admission to all organized activities.
- Any decision taken by the guide during the development of the activity, in relation to its safety, will have to be respected by the client, otherwise, the guide may cancel the activity, without the right to reimbursement of the amount.
For any claim you have a claim book; You can also go to the Grieta Aventura reservation center