¡Visit a paradisiacal beach!!
Visit a beach paradise, the Del Llop Marí Cave and the Del Descrobridor Island.
The Granadella Cove is one of the most spectacular coves along the Costa Blanca, beach paradise where the journey begins and from which we shall discover a gratifying route for all our bodily senses, get to know the Del Llop Marí Cave, the name by which it is known for having been there at some point in time, living, or frequented by the Mediterranean monk seal, visit the Isla del descrubridor, a small cove with crystalline waters where you can practice snorkeling and find all the treasures hidden just beneath the water’s surface.
– Qualified guides.
– Specific material for the activity (vest, glasses for snorkeling, etc.).
– Insurance R.C.
– Accident insurance.
– Wet shoes and spare shoes.
– Swimsuit, towel and dry clothes to change.
– Sun protection, cap and short sleeve T-shirt (to be able to be polyester).
– 1 l. of water.
– Not suitable for pregnant women.
– It´s not suitable for pregnant women.
– Height and weight of our custumers, for equipment size.
– Full name and D.N.I. (custumers).
– Mobile phone number and e-mail address.