Let yourself be guided to the depths of the earth with Grieta Adventura!
Would you like to know the world underground? Our team of professionals at Grieta Aventura will help uncover the best hidden secrets Earth underground has to offer in the bowls of the Túnel del Sumidor.
Watch and learn with Grieta Aventura about the process of the cavity formation and its more peculiar elements. The Túnel del Sumidor is one of the deepest aquatic caves. Over millions of years, the action of the water has made a patented mark on the geomorphology characteristic of this cave.
The Túnel de Sumidor has a foreseeable descent of 205 meters. and a longitude of 1300 meters, which makes it the deepest gypsum cavity in the world. It is located at the base of the Del Penyó Ravine and makes up part of the National Patrimony of Vallada. This cavity carries a significant risk given that gypsum materials are quite unstable. There is a permanent stream of water, which means you must go with a suitable team that knows the route, but worry not, for our incredible team at Grieta Aventura will provide you all the necessary material so you can enjoy the activity as comfortably as possible.
– Qualified guides.
– Specific material (helmet, harness,etc.)
– Insurance R.C.
– Accident insurance.
– Mountain or sports boots and spare shoes.
– Clothing suitable for the season.
– Towel and dry clothes to change.
– 1 l. of water.
– Do not be afraid of enclosed spaces.
– It´s not suitable for pregnant women.
– Height and weight of our custumers, for equipment size.
– Full name and D.N.I. (custumers).
– Mobile phone number and e-mail address.