A simple ravine of great length
This ravine has received several names, such as Amadorio River Ravine, Pantá Strait or Relleu River Ravine. It is an easy ravine, but quite long. The principal gorge is 2 km long with a 140 metre descent, making it the longest ravine in Alicante.
Once the rappels are over, there is an enjoyable area with different types of water wells. The ravine flattens out, and offers great beauty in its morphology.
At Grieta Aventura you have the chance to practice canyoning in Alicante. Descend safely while enjoying the views and experiencing new sensations.
We will provide you with all the necessary equipment to do the activity and opportune explanations so that you can do the trip as safely as possible.
– Qualified guides.
– Specific material (helmet, harness,etc.)
– Insurance R.C.
– Accident insurance.
– Mountain boots or trainers.
– Swimsuit and short sleeve t-shirt (polyester).
– Suncream, towel and dry clothes.
– 1 liter of water.
– Don’t have vertigo
– It’s not suitable for pregnant women.
– You know swim.
– Height and weight of our custumers, for equipment size.
– Full name and D.N.I. (custumers).
– Mobile phone number and e-mail address.