Dare with this crest-shaped saw with stunning views!
La Serreta is a ridge-shaped mountain range with stunning views of comptat and l’Alcoià. It’s amazing that it’s such a short route with so many views from the top. The path will lead us between lush pine forests in the lower part and in the upper part with charrascas and different diversity of scrub and plants.
Along its ridge, we find a village and Iberian shrine. Its highest point is 1052m. The output can be made circular or linear. Circular 4.8km accumulated elevation 590m (take into account the descent), linear 5.9km accumulated elevation 570m. Most important Iberian village of the province of Alicante.
End the tour with a visit to the Camil Visedo archaeological museum in Alcoy. Where we can see the history of the Iberian village.
– Qualified guides.
– Insurance R.C.
– Accident insurance.
– Mountain boots or trainers.
– Comfortable clothes suitable for the station.
– Sun protection, hat and windbreaker or rain (if necessary).
– Backpack with a 1 l. of water and food.
– Not suitable for pregnant women
– Recreation level: suitable for schoolchildren.
– Full name and D.N.I. (custumers).
– Mobile phone number and e-mail address.