Enjoy an advanced canyoning course in the mountains of the interior of Alicante
Grieta Aventura does a complete Level 2 canyoning course, designed for those who move about autonomously and want to learn to solves problems that may arise while canyoning. These are 2-day, intensive courses, to be able to make the most of the experience, practicing in ravines in the province of Alicante.
With theLevel 2 canyoning course at Grieta Aventura, you will make the most of the experiences because you will have a licensed technical professor in canyoning, in a reduced group. They shall observe the way you act and they shall correct you, teaching you correct technique to perfect your skills. A lot of work, practice, rope maneuvers and fun is what awaits us on this canyoning course, where our objective is for you to learn to resolve situations, problems and incidents.
The initiation level 2, canyoning course, done by Grieta Aventura in the province of Alicante, offers a wide diversity of spectacular ravines and is one of the best spots to do the canyoning course, given that we shall be able to put into practice diverse difficulties and necessities for course practice. Ravine choice will always depend on the time of year and the meteorological conditions. Starting point will be the locality of Benasau (Alicante), from which we shall move around to different spots.
Grieta aventura will take care of forming groups. Don’t worry about coming by yourself. Take advantage, learn and get to know new people. You’re guaranteed to have a fantastic trip.
Grieta Aventura will help you acquire the knowledge necessary to progress more safely in ravines.Our objective is for you to learn to resolve situations, problems and incidents.
– Knot-tying II
– Installation and rappel set-up in ravines.
– Self-rescue maneuvers.
– Belay blocking.
– Self-belay rappel
– Releasable rappels with different systems.
– Un-blocking knots during the descent
– Knot steps in a rappel
– Recoverable hold-holds with and without fragmentation
– Fix-guided and body rappel
– Rope changing during the rappel
– Hoists and helps: Simple, Sailor, Double Sailor. P3,P5, P7
– Descents pulleys
– Support pulleys in ascents
– Sport sneakers with laces to be able to walk in the river
– Sport clothes
– Extra set of clothes and shoes to be able to change
– Bathing suit
– light-weight backpack
– Sandwich type food
– a FULL water-bottle
– 2 ropes 1,5 metres long and 6mm diametre
– 2 carabiners D-shaped + 3 pear-shaped or HMS
– Rope 7mm diametre and 5 metros long
– All the material you have
– Professor-Guide licenses by the EEAM sports technician in canyoning.
– Personal Material (certified neoprene suit, rock boots, helmet, and harness)
– Collective and Safety Material (ropes, backpacks, waterproof containers…)
– Didactic material
– Accident Insurance
– Guarantee of small groups better take advantage of the experience
– Items previously mentioned in the “necessary material” section
– Nor Transport nor accommodations for the students