Information to prepare the activity
General Conditions Grieta Aventura
The hiring of any activity with GRIETA AVENTURA implies compliance in each and every one of the following conditions. Type of service:
- The type of service will be flexible for our customers.
- The type of service offered is called typified as risk activities, in which the client assumes the existence of this risk, the guides and technicians, have the appropriate preparation and experience for each activity that perform, following their instructions and guidelines depends largely on safety during the activity.
- The client has the obligation to inform about possible pregnancy states, cardiovascular diseases, allergies, disabilities or any type of state, before hiring any activity.
- It also undertakes not to be under the influence of alcohol, drugs and / or narcotics, as well as any other medication that may affect its ability to react.
- To participate in water activities it is essential to know how to swim.
- In the technical file of each activity the minimum conditions and ages are specified. Minors must have authorization or be accompanied by a responsible person.
- In any case, and especially for advanced level activities, the company may choose to perform a preliminary test and reserves the right of admission.
- The activities carried out by the company are carried out in a natural environment, the client accepts this condition and will have an attitude of flexibility because adverse causes that modify it such as the weather, terrain situation, unforeseen events, etc. can always act. .
- The authority of the guides will never be discussed, nor will they question their ability to make a decision that affects the group.
Authority and responsibility of the Guides:
- The client who hires an organized and guided group service agrees to respect the authority of the monitor-guide. Therefore, if during an organized and guided group service, the client’s behavior is detrimental to the safety and well-being of the group, the guide may ask you to leave the service without the right to a refund.
- The company has a Civil Liability policy for ACTIVE TOURISM ACTIVITIES of €601,000, contracted with the HÜBENER Company.
- The company has an Accident Insurance policy for ACTIVE TOURISM ACTIVITIES contracted with the company SEGURO SURNE, for all activities carried out.
- The company complies with all the regulations that the law on active tourism services companies imposes on the Valencian Community. However, due to the sports and adventure nature of its services, the user assumes the risks of the same and the Company is not responsible or accept claims for accidents, blows, etc.
- In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data we inform you that your personal data will be incorporated into the files of Grieta Aventura, in order to be able to lend and Offer our services. Likewise, we inform you of the possibility that you exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data.
- Each participant of the activity must complete and sign the following conformity to said processing of their data.
CANCELLATION OR CANCELLATION OF PLACES
NOTICEING BETWEEN 5 AND 2 DAYS:
If the RESERVATION is canceled, 25% will be charged for management expenses.
In case of reduction of the NUMBER of participants, 25% will be charged in proportion to the number of cancellations for management expenses. < / p>
NOTICEING WITH LESS THAN 24 HOURS
The cancellation of the activity within the previous 24 hours means the loss of the amount paid.
IF IT IS NOT PRESENT AT THE TIME OF THE ACTIVITY
Failure to present the place, date and time agreed will entail payment of the total amount of the activity.
BY THE COMPANY:
- Once the activity is STARTED, the amount of the activity will not be refunded if the weather conditions or any cause beyond the Adventure Adventure are adverse. In this case the company will propose a change of activity or date.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the activity if the clients have clear symptoms of being under the influence of alcohol or other narcotic substances without the right to any refund.
- The company reserves the right to modify the program of activities, totally or partially, if it is for reasons beyond its control (climatology, variations in flow, adverse conditions …), with no customers having more rights than the reimbursement of the Amount satisfied.
- Grieta Aventura reserves the right of admission to all organized activities.
- Any decision taken by the guide during the development of the activity, in relation to its safety, will have to be respected by the client, otherwise, the guide may cancel the activity, without the right to reimbursement of the amount.