Come and enjoy and discover the Natural Park of the Sierra Helada from the sea!!
Come to enjoy and discover the Sierra Helada Natural Park from the sea with Grieta Aventura!
It is a 10 kilometer journey with no difficulties, a route that allows us to see the ocean floor, the diverse species that live in the coves, and to get to know the marine life of the Natural Park.
On the journey, we visit the Illa Mitjana, where we can see large quantities of grey herons both in flight and perched on the rocks We will find crystal clear water, and we will enjoy impressive views offered to us by the erosion of the sea-cliffs, which create amazing forms and colors in the rock.
– Qualified guides.
– Specific material for the activity (vest, glasses for snorkeling, etc.).
– Insurance R.C.
– Accident insurance.
– Wet shoes and spare shoes.
– Swimsuit, towel and dry clothes to change.
– Sun protection, cap and short sleeve T-shirt (to be able to be polyester).
– 1 l. of water.
– Something to eat.
– It´s not suitable for pregnant women.
– You know swim.
– Height and weight of our custumers, for equipment size.
– Full name and D.N.I. (custumers).
– Mobile phone number and e-mail address.